Experience impressive ice towers and deep blue crevasses on an extended hike, an experience you never will forget!
Measures to protect against the Corona Virus
Precautionary measures during organised tours on the Nigardsbreen glacier to protect guests and guides:
- Good hand hygiene and social distance of at least 1 meter is the best and easiest tool to avoid infections!
- Disinfectant for the hands is provided at the meeting point for the Blue Ice hikes. All are obliged to clean their hands at the start of the trip.
- Crampons and ice axes are cleaned with disinfectant after each tour.
- We ask every single participant to bring his own gloves.
- During the boat transport on Nigardsbreen lake we ask participants to follow the instructions of the captain
Please bring your own touring gloves on all hikes!
This are the longer and more challenging blue ice hikes on Nigardsbreen.
All are bookable online!