Experience what glacier hiking is really like during this short blue ice hike at Nigardsbreen Glacier!
Measures to protect against the Corona Virus
Precautionary measures during organised tours on the Nigardsbreen glacier to protect guests and guides:
- Good hand hygiene and social distance of at least 1 meter is the best and easiest tool to avoid infections!
- Disinfectant for the hands is provided at the meeting point for the Blue Ice hikes. All are obliged to clean their hands at the start of the trip.
- Crampons and ice axes are cleaned with disinfectant after each tour.
- We ask every single participant to bring his own gloves.
- During the boat transport on Nigardsbreen lake we ask participants to follow the instructions of the captain.
From 20.07-09.08 private guided tours on the Nigardsbreen are unfortunately no longer possible, all guides are already fully booked.
Please bring your own gloves on all Blue Ice hikes!
On this page you find all of our guided Short Blue Ice glacier hikes on Nigardsbreen.
Book online today!