Experience what glacier hiking is really like during this short blue ice hike at Nigardsbreen Glacier!
Measures to protect against the Corona Virus
Precautionary measures during organised tours on the Nigardsbreen glacier to protect guests and guides:
- Good hand hygiene and social distance of at least 1 meter is the best and easiest tool to avoid infections!
- Disinfectant for the hands is provided at the meeting point for the Blue Ice hikes. All are obliged to clean their hands at the start of the trip.
- Crampons and ice axes are cleaned with disinfectant after each tour.
- We ask every single participant to bring his own gloves.
- During the boat transport on Nigardsbreen lake we ask participants to follow the instructions of the captain
Low season 26.08 – 25.09
From 25.08 the following tours are only available as private tours: Kids Special Hike, Special Blue Ice Hike and Deluxe Blue Ice hike.
The popular Short Blue Ice Hike (age limit of 12 years) is offered until the 25.09.
Please bring your own touring gloves for all Blue Ice hikes!
Explore all our Blue Ice Hikes that we offer in Nigardsbreen
Come with us on a very special hike and make unforgettable memories amidst the stunning nature of Norway.
The Kids Special Hike and the Short Blue Ice Hike are both great for families to enjoy with kids.
All of our activities can be easily booked online!